Conjura are hiring a Content Marketing Manager!
Conjura: the company
Conjura is a technology company that specialises in something we call Data Foresight. By combining consultancy expertise with a pioneering technology platform, we’re making state-of-the-art customer data analytics accessible to consumer-facing businesses and private equity companies. Data Foresight gives our clients the opportunity to influence many business objectives, changing the outcome in their favour.
For the companies we work with, we identify what data will make the difference, and transform it quickly and cost-effectively from a wide range of sources through our pioneering Data Convergence Hub into something clear, reliable and easy to manage. This multiple-source, through-time approach provides a far more accurate picture of what is really happening in their world, and more meaningful guidance on where opportunities lie and which actions will change the outcome.
Our head office is based in Dublin, located in Clonskeagh near the UCD campus. We also have analyst and sales teams in London. However as a remote first company location is not an issue and we also have staff based in Spain and Australia!
Being a Content Marketing Manager at Conjura
This person is a passionate storyteller who can turn customer insights and industry benchmarks into content for marketing campaigns. They will plan and execute marketing strategies aligned with our lead generation and growth goals.
The Content Marketing Manager will:
- Plan and execute account-based marketing campaigns with content tailored to our target customers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to produce content for account based marketing.
- Create compelling marketing assets across email, blog, social media, presentations, webinars, and other formats.
- Write and produce case studies and thought leadership content.
- Scope end-to-end demand generation requirements, budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and channel performance, delivering performance updates to the leadership team.
- Explore new and emerging communication channels and content formats.
- Understand content metrics, evaluate and iterate based on results.
- Leverage data and insights for content ideas.
To be successful in the role you should meet the below criteria:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in content development, brand marketing, or a creative writing-focused role
- Experience in account based marketing for a B2B technology business or marketing/PR agency
- Ability to think strategically while being hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
- Strong project management, creative thinking, and analytical skills
Successful applicants for the content marketing mgr role will receive a full-time permanent offer, with a competitive salary, equity options, and flexibility to allow working remotely or at home.
Conjura team values
- Curiosity – Curiosity is appetite for life. People who just have to find out are critical to us: knowledge feeds creativity. We need curiosity to keep leading in our own field of data analytics, and we need it to understand our own customers. By connecting these two, we create opportunities.
- Collaboration – here’s a buzz from working together to do something that none of us could achieve alone. We work highly collaboratively with clients to get at the details that matter. We empower ourselves internally by sharing our talents. Working together is more fun.
- Trustworthiness – Trust in the accuracy of our work drives everything. Here’s our approach: do what you say you will do. Do it when you say you’ll do it. Do it well, extremely well: be forensically, surgically thorough, because our reputation and our customers’ businesses rely on it. Enjoy the effect that trust has on morale.
- Nimbleness – Between them, curiosity and collaboration reveal things: new approaches, opportunities, insights. Capitalising on this requires flexibility. See other people’s point of view, understand their needs, constantly and fearlessly question your own stance. Empathy is everything.
- Clarity – We’re back to empathy: speak to the needs and understanding of those you deal with. Strive for simplicity. Search for and speak the truth. Strip away what is unnecessary. Reveal what matters.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “[Your name] – Content Marketing Manager” in the subject line.